What to wear on a corporate job interview ?
Nothing is sharper than a well-fitting, well-constructed, properly coordinated suit on a job interview. You would want to look justifiable to create an impression. Clothing plays an important role on ones personality. In a corporate interview, never wear a short-sleeve shirt with a cotton trouser or jeans, but instead a fine men suit is highly recommendable. Formal trouser should be creaseless and pressed evenly; always remember that you are also being rated by your looks and not just your mental or capacity skills. In some cases that the whole suit gear is not mandatory, make sure to wear formal pants over a shirt, with collar.
Always take in consideration:
1. What kind business are you applying for?
2. What your job function will be?
3. What job level are you applying for?
Dressing has signals that indicates messages, a message that you want the interviewer to know, that you are “The Best”. This message may include indications of the person's personality and capability. You would be amazed of the results if taken considerably.
In a corporate office, appropriate clothes are formal, clothes such as a shirt , necktie , and suit , or other similar outfits.
Popularly worn by the majority :
* Single Breasted: Notch lapel, 2 or 3 buttons, single, double or no vent with a neutral color.
* Double - Breasted –6 on 2 buttons, notch lapel, double or no vent with a neutral color.
* Solids : popularly worn by majority interviewees in all ages (Colors: Charcoal, Gray, Navy, Beige, and Tan)
* Pinstripes : : Fine stripes are simple but yet strong looking (Colors: Charcoal, Tan, Gray, Navy, and Beige)
The clothing company requires its worker to wear on the job varies with the occupation and profession. Generally, low-level workers who do not directly work with the clients are allowed to dress informally. Professionals and other high status workers are still expected to wear simple patterned stripe suits in navy, charcoal or grey with a tie.
Some institution observe anti-discrimination law restricts their determining what is appropriate and inappropriate workplace clothing. Yet, in fact, most businesses have much authority in determining and establishing what work place clothes they can require of their workers. Generally, a carefully drafted dress code applied consistently does not violate laws.
To be able to find the finest Black Suit, STATEMENTSUITS possesses the expertise of finding you the right suit that you rightfully deserve.